Sunday 13 January 2013

Adaptation: You Are Cordially Invited To The Marriage Of Styles

I'm quite certain that I want to stick to my idea of the Isidar Mithrim powerhouse. However, I am looking at genre styles and wanted to set it to be rather industrial and diesel punk rather that just pure epic fantasy. As dwarves were more of a practical than an ornamental race, all the structures that were built by them had a purpose.
I wanted to fuse the styles of diesel punk and epic fantasy together to create a digital set that looks like it is the Inheritance cycle's Tronjheim, but from an alternate universe where things are a bit more diesel punk.

Do let me know what you think of this idea.

Thanks! =)








2 comments:

  1. Hey Le! I love idea 2, but am very intrigued about idea 3 and now seeing the style think it could be something quite amazing!! I think you should continue with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yes, I felt really good about idea two for a while before idea 3 came along. I think I will stick with this =) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete