Here is what my drawings turned out to be:
After that, we had to use the pencil-measurement (I don't know what it is called) method to make an accurate drawing of the model. I decided to use charcoal this time as I thought the marking is more distinct and the lines look more fluid.
What I ended up doing was just marking the model's head size onto the paper to compose guides for the drawing of the rest of her body and then I just used my own judgement to create the drawing.
It came out a bit disproportionate with the figure looking a bit like an elf whose head has been attached to a human's body.
Here is round two where I used guidelines and the other bits that lead to accuracy (or something very close to it) and this is what I got
I liked this one much better as I thought it was more accurate compared to the previous one, though it does have it's flaws.