Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hennie's Project

Hello! If I may borrow your attention for a moment, I would like to show you some work I have been doing for a third year student doing a course in Film and Broadcast Media at UCA Maidstone. Her name is Hennie Clough and you can follow her project here: http://henniecloughuca.blogspot.co.uk/
For her minor project, Hennie is putting together a travel show for the young (and the restless). It is really cool and a good idea. The title of the show is YOLO: Europe and it can be adapted in other countries as well and become YOLO: Asia, YOLO: America and so on.
She has asked me to put together a title sequence and design a logo for this show.

I wanted to share the logos that I have designed so far. I hope you like them =) Enjoy!
1
2
3
4


5
6
7








2 comments:

  1. great to see you getting involved and collaborating with other courses, Le! Well done!

    ReplyDelete